Sunday, March 10, 2013

Published in Mid-American Waterfowler Magazine

Over the years, I've been lucky to be published in different magazines and I have added another one to the list. Mid-American Waterfowler magazine has published two images of mine in their article about snow goose hunting in the January/February issue.

The front photograph was taken last year duirng set up of decoy spread while it was still dark. Resting my camera on the front of the Ranger and with the Ranger lights shining up the spread, I turned on the vortex units and my buddies continued to get the spread ready. I used a slow shutter spread to blur their movement along with the vortex movement.

The second photography published was from a few years ago on the best snow goose hunt I've ever been on. For 45 minutes, the snow's got off the roost and flew over the top of our spread, banked and came in feet down with out hesitation. It was a remarkable experience and I snapped the image published on the last flock that came in.

Click Waterfowler Mag to view the magazine and article featuring photographs from me.

No comments: