Monday, September 9, 2013

Aluminized Metal Print Clusters - NEW

I’m happy to introduce aluminized metal print clusters to the products that I’m able to sale to my clients. These clusters not only showcase my favorite photographs, they will take your home décor to the next level with their special collection of squares and rectangles clustered together.

Just like the metal prints I’ve offered in the past, these metal print clusters come ready to hang and are recommended to be spaced only a few inches apart. A single image can be separated into multiple metal prints or a collection of different images can be put together to form a cluster.

Pricing will vary based off the size and design of the overall metal print cluster. Contact me today for pricing information.

Below is a sample of the many shapes and sizes of the clusters with my photographs.
 
#1.
 
#2.
 
#3.
 
#4.
 
#5.
 
#6.
 
#7.
 
#8.
 
#9.
 
#10.
 
#11.
 

No comments: