Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012 Waterfowl Hunting Calendar

If you have ever been in a marsh or laying out in a cornfield, duck and goose hunters get to experience sights that are unreal and often have you saying “did that just happen.” Lucky for you, I have captured this experience as my camera is always with me while out hunting. From having a Canada goose almost land on top of my layout blind to having thousands of snow geese above the decoys, this “Waterfowl Hunting - A Way of Life” 2012 calendar showcases these amazing sights.
Below are the images used on this Waterfowl Hunting Calendar. National holidays and other holidays are also printed on the calendar.
This center fold 11” x 8.5” calendar is professionally printed and will make a great gift for any hunter that enjoys the sights of the great outdoors.
Please go under Contact Me to send me an email to place an order.
More information about my calendar's underneath the calendar products page as well.
Front Cover
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

No comments: