Monday, October 22, 2012

2013 Calendar - The Pursuit of Waterfowl


Is there anything better then the sound of whistling wings over head of your blind? If you are a waterfowler, you know what type of feeling that is and I’m glad to share those scenes I’ve been able to capture from the blind. From spring snow goose hunting in warm weather to late season Canada’s in the snow, my camera is beside me and ready to capture the amazing sights of duck and goose hunting.

Below are the images that are being used for the 2013 The Pursuit of Waterfowl –It’s All About the Whistling Wings calendar. National holidays and other holidays are also printed on this calendar.

This center fold 8” x 11” calendar is professional printed and will make a great gift for any duck or goose hunter.

Please go under Contact Me to send me an email to place an order.

Front Cover:

January:

February:

March:

April:

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:


No comments: